The occasional observations of Carolyn Kephart, writer

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pourvu!

Napoleon's mother wasn't an optimist. Whenever people congratulated Madame Mère on her imperial son's success, she would simply reply, with a slight shrug and a strong Corsican accent, "Pourvu que c'la doure!"--"As long as it lasts!"

My Kindle sales for the past few days have been in the three digits, and I'm delighted. This post commemorates my books' current status as bestsellers in the top 100 of the entire Fantasy category. Ranks change hour by hour, but shining moments are priceless. I thank everyone who's reading me.

Last week the Ryel Saga was included in Barnes and Noble's eBook catalog. I'm so glad I'm no longer sacrificing trees.

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fan mail, feedback, burning questions...